Thursday, September 15, 2011

"The making of a new American"

As of tomorrow, besides every child that’s born, we will have another American to add to our numbers.  Im headed up to KC to watch my brother/best-friend Faisal take his oath to become a citizen.  I super stoked not only for him, but to see how the whole process goes.  I’m sure Ill have a great blog to put together when I get back, but in the meantime I will fishing through my emails of submissions to post to the blog.  Please email me your videos, ideas, motivational rants, funny stories, etc to reynoldswrapping@mail.com

In the meantime here’s a video of my Boston Terrier/Pot Belly Pig saying hello!
                            
                                        The very first pure American Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment