Friday, August 19, 2011

Car buying tips? Why not the whole thang;)

Car Buying Tips

 

Just want to put the word out on how you can get the best experience when purchasing a vehicle.  Will I tell you how to get the best deal here…. No.. It’s been done and Google it if your really interested.  Honestly I think the best deal is where your happy and feel good about what you paid for your vehicle.  Here’s the thing.  This is a business and it takes profit to keep the lights on.  Im gonna let you in on a little secret… Dealerships make a profit on you.  You shouldn’t be offended by this.  I want a place to make a fair profit on me. Every time I need something they will be there for me.  I won’t be put on the back burner because I’ that guy who gave the dealership a hard time, they made no money, and im in once a week with a want.  It’s a two way street.  So here are my tips on making your car buying experience more pleasant….

 

1.  Come in with an open mind.

Ex:  Coming in with a chip on your shoulder will work against you.  Trust me.  Kill them with kindness and they’ll go to the end of the world for you.

2.      Have an idea of what you want.

Ex:  We don’t mind an educated customer.  Makes  our job easier and really streamlines the process.

3.      Ask Questions.

Ex:  Being in the business we take for granted that our customers don’t know everything about the car business.  They’res no question too dumb.

4.      Take advantage of financing.

Ex:  I know this goes against what a lot of people say.  Does the dealership make money off your financing?  Yes, but a lot of times you still end up getting a better interest rate than what you would have gotten at your bank.

These are just a few tips when it comes to purchasing your next vehicle.  Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments.  Ill be glad to answer any.  If you enjoy the post don’t forget to facebook, twitter, etc.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment